I confess. I have a weird addiction to perusing the “Free” section of Craigslist. It’s a magical land where people swap things with – and without – value…and also basically invite you to come over to their living spaces. What could possibly be wrong with that?
And so I argue: You could live a full life through the Free section of this illustrious site.
- A Free Chin Up Bar for Your Health
- A Place to Dump all Your Non-Dirty Dirt (which you dug up excavating your new chin up bar)
- Bathing Gloves (to clean yourself up after dumping all that dirt and doing all your chin ups)
- Questionable, Possibly Expired Food (To sate your post-chin-up, dirt-dumping, bathing hunger)
- Waxing (To make you look presentable for…)
- Free Candy! (And Hot Dogs!)
Seriously, y’all. That’s one full, productive day right there.
(For this post, WordPress recommended the following Tags: Craigslist, Crackerbarrel, Missouri, Undercover, Rape, Online Advertising, and County Detective. I just thought you all should know.)