I guess everyone has to have an “about me” page. You know, to give readers the warm-fuzzies over shared personal details. And by “shared”, I mean “I tell the Internet things that you read anonymously.”
- I post
Monday through FridayMonday, Wednesday and Friday…usually before noonbefore midnight*
*But sometimes not.
Because sometimes I like my bed more than the Internet.Because sometimes I am bad at blogging.
- I am
2829, and have no shame in admitting it
- I have a cat. I talk to her. I’m practicing to be a future cat lady.
- I usually don’t respond to comments on the weekend. It’s not because I don’t love you. It’s because I’m ignoring my computer.
- I am a cancer survivor. You can read a little bit about that here.
- I can do a handstand (but I need a wall to do it).
- I know all the words to an Old Navy ad that was on TV when I was in high school. Why? Because it annoyed my dad, and I was a teenager. (Love you Daddy!)
- I draw almost everything on Post-It Notes, but I have yet to buy stock in Post-Its. Because thinking ahead is not something I considered before publishing this blog.
Things I like:
- Food that is innately bad for me, like
- Macaroni and Cheese. Forget the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Mac & Cheese is my religion.
- Marshmallows, and their unnecessarily more elaborate cousin, s’mores.
- French Macarons, for when I’m feeling like a pretentious dessert
- Sharks, and therefore Shark Week
- Movies, good, bad and almost everything in between
- Scotch Tape
- TV specials about parasites.
Things I hate:
- Scary movies about Christmas or Santa Claus. It’s a time of LOVE, people.
- All the other bugs that aren’t mosquitos
Everyone on this blog who isn’t me is supplied with a fake name, except for my parents.
I post drawings on this blog, fairly regularly. They are copyright me, because I drew them, and they are the brainchildren of my very own thought-box. However, I love to share, because I did kindergarten correctly. You are welcome to use my doodles elsewhere on the Internet, but please link back/share the source or credit. I’d do the same for you.